Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 2- Unislim

Week 2 is done and dusted. And I'm happy to report that the week went by fast, which really helps between weigh-ins, especially if you're doing well.
This week, I went for 2 walks- no small feat considering the shape my knees are in. Michael had asked me if I would take him for a walk- so I did- a short leisurely walk lasting about 20 minutes, 2 days in row. By the time we got back, my knees were quite sore and achy, but I lived to tell about it. At one point during the walk, I sat down on a low stone bridge overlooking a little creek and Michael told me to be careful and not lean back in case I fell in. I asked him what he would do if I fell in. He said he'd run and get Daddy. And then he said, "It's a good thing you're real fat, then you wouldn't float away." Out of the mouths of babes. LOL.

Anyways, here are my week 2 results:

Start weight: 23.4 stone


Current weight: 22.2 (312 lbs., 140.9 kg)




4 lbs lost this last week: 16 pounds total.



Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - those stats are great, Michele - well done! Are you still managing to keep away from the chocolate? Really, amazing work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debs. Today (Fri) is day 15 with no chocolate- or more specifically no Galaxy and I'm doing ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! That's very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this blog, keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete