Friday, May 14, 2010

Week 3- Unislim-

I made myself accountable and went to my Unislim meeting last night, despite the fact that I had a crappy week. It turned out to be a no gain, no loss week. I'm the same as last week. Still 16 pounds gone and a renewed sense of commitment. On Wednesday, I dusted myself off, stood up and got back on track. 2 days later, I'm still on track.

Last week, I took 2 leisurely walks but if I walked any slower, I would have been going backwards. This week, I decided to incorporate some 'exercise' into my routine. Now I use that word loosely in a way in which a 300 pound woman can. I managed (euphemism) to go for a brisk 15 minute walk 3 times this week. By the end of it, I was practically gasping but I was still upright, so it was a victory of sorts- even if I did need a respiratory treatment.

For the next week, I will be concentrating on eating healthy, walking (some more) and most of all, being kind to myself and others.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be right with you, Michele, I've always fancied a vigorous stroll around Ireland with somebody lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete